Once you have chosen one of our professionals, your response to the following questions will help us service you better:
- When are you planning to move and for how long?
- Are you interested in renting or buying?
When you are renting:
- Furnished or unfurnished?
- What size of apartment and price range? Would it be a corporate or personal lease?
- Where is your future office located? Would you want to be near your office or which area would you prefer?
- Would you make your decision based on the pictures you will see over the internet? If not, who would view the apartment on your behalf? If you are the one, how soon do you expect to be in town for viewing?
- Steps to rent an apartment:
- Submit rental application with proper documentation and fees. You should allow 2-3 weeks for application process (rental buildings may be less time)
When you are buying:
- Would you be financing the property?
- Are you already pre-qualified for a mortgage loan?
- What is your budget?
- What size apartment? Ex.: 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms.
- Who will occupy the apartment? Ex.: you, or you and your family. This will help us to consider buildings with schools in the vicinity
- Steps to purchase an apartment:
- Acceptance, "Meeting of the minds"
- Contract and downpayment
- Submit purchase application
- Mortgage commitment (lock the rate) and then approval
- Condo or coop approval (If coop, most likely you will be interviewed by the board prior to approval)